23.8.08

Producer profile - Linda Perry

Linda Perry music producer


Born April 15, 1965 in Springfield, Massachusetts. 

Main claim to fame - 4 Non Blondes

Linda Perry Qoute in the Washington Post:

"I'm very open. I'm very wise with people. I allow an artist to be an artist. They have managers and label people telling them they don't know how to write a song. . . . I'm like, 'Why don't you play me some songs you've written?' Once they do, I'll be like, 'You don't need a writer! You're a wonderful writer.' . . . I nurture people's talents because at the end of it, that's what they're left with. They're left with themselves."

Linda Perry Songwriting and Production Work:

2001 - Pink - (Get This Party Started)
2002 - Christina Aguilera - (Beautiful)
2004 - Gwen Stefani - (What You Waiting For)
2005 - Kelly Osbourne - (One Word)

Linda Perry's record label - Custard Records

More Producers Profiles

0 comments: